Hotel & Services
- Where can I find the best price?
- Here, on the official website. Booking your holiday on this website allows you to save 5% immediately compared with Booking.com and Expedia.
- Do I have some benefits if I book directly?
- Yes. In addition to the best guaranteed price, you have the following available::
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and the common areas.
- Early check-in at 11.00 am subject to the room’s availability
- Late Check-out up to 12 noon and luggage storage.
- What is the check-in time?
- The room is available from 2.00 pm on the date of your arrival.
- Does the hotel close?
- The reception at the Hotel Boston is open all hours, every day. The outer doors are closed at midnight, but the night porter is available.
- What is the check-out time?
- Your room is available up to 11.00 am.
- Is there a Wi-Fi service in the Hotel?
- By booking from this website you will have free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
- Yes, a sweet and savoury American Buffet is available from 7.00 am to 10.00 am. On request, packaged and certified gluten-free products are available.
- Does the Hotel Boston have a restaurant?
- The Hotel Boston has an internal restaurant open to 9.30 pm, which offers typical Tuscan cuisine and national cooking.
- Do I have a discount for the Montecatini Terme?
- By staying at the Hotel Boston, you will receive:
- -10% on all treatments at the Grotta Giusti Spa in Monsummano
- -20% on the Thermal Steam Bath in the Grotta
- -10% on the entrance fee to the large open-air Thermal Swimming-pool and on all wellness treatments.
- What are the swimming-pool’s opening hours?
- The swimming-pool is on the panoramic terrace of the Hotel da Vinci which belongs to the Biondi family and is located 30 metres from the Hotel Boston. Entrance is free from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- Is there air-conditioning in the room?
- Yes, all the rooms have independent air-conditioning.
- Are there rooms for smokers?
- Pursuant to the Italian legislation for public areas and premises, all common areas and the rooms in the Hotel Boston are NON Smoking.
In order to respect all guests who will stay here after you, please comply with this rule.
- Are pets allowed?
- No, for reasons of hygiene, pets (including small ones) cannot stay in the hotel.
- Do children stay free of charge?
- Children up to the age of 3 stay free of charge if they sleep in their parents’ bed. On request, cots (camp beds) are available at a cost of € 15.00 per night. For older children, you should look at the Triple Room charge.
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes, we accept: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, CartaSì and American Express.
- Is the visitors’ tax already included?
- No, this municipality tax which consists of € 1.40 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights, must be paid on arrival at the hotel. Children under 10 do not pay visitors’ tax.
How to get there
- Is the Hotel in a restricted access area?
- No, it lies just outside. This is why you can reach the front entrance of the hotel directly by car.
- Is there car parking available in the Hotel?
- The Hotel Boston has a private car park which is available by reservation with an extra charge of € 7.00 per night. There are car parking pay-spaces in front of the Hotel and a large free public car park 700 metres away.
- How far away are Florence and Pisa airports?
- We are 30 minutes away from the Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence and 40 minutes away from the Galileo Galilei Airport in Pisa.
- How far is the train station?
- The main train station (Montecatini Terme – Monsummano) is only 700 metres away.
- Is it possible to organise a transfer to and from the airport?
- Certainly, please contact reception for the additional costs.
- Where is the Cable Car?
- The cable car train which takes you to Montecatini Alta, the old part of the town, is only 800 metres from the Hotel. A special experience for immersing yourselves in the green area and to plunge into the past.
- How can I reach the historic centre of Florence?
- There are many trains at varying times which connect Montecatini Terme to Florence Santa Maria Novella every day. The journey lasts 50 minutes.
- What can I visit in the hinterland?
- There are historical towns and important art cities such as: Pisa, Lucca, Siena, San Gimignano, Pistoia and Viareggio On request, at the Hotel Boston you can also join organised tours to the hinterland, led by expert guides.
- How far is the PalaTerme?
- The Hotel Boston is close both to the PalaTerme and to the town Swimming-pool; the two buildings can be reached with a 10-minute stroll.
This is a superior hotel, close to the main square. The staff are helpful and very polite. 10/10 Everything you want from a modern European hotel. No negatives. Full WiFi, good selection of food and a wide range of drinks. The rooms are comfortable and the showers are brilliant.
Can’t fault this Hotel
Really nice hotel, lovely decor and although my single room was a bit on the small side it was clean and comfy. Staff were really helpful and friendly and the food couldn’t have been any better particularly the Tuscan feast which went on for ever!!!!! Hotel very handy for shops, supermarket and only a 10 min walk from the little railway which takes you to Montecatini Alto which is well worth a visit but not in a thunderstorm!!!!
Good value for the money
Nice hotel. Located central but to a street with low level of traffic. Most rooms were renovated and we found it nice. Low noise aircondition and dark curtain gave us good sleep in night. Good and nice service. Nice little terrasse in front of hotel, perfect for a afternoon drink ( hotel offer happy hour )
My husband and I recently stayed at Hotel Boston and had a wonderful stay. The location in Montecatini Terme is excellent and the train station very easy to walk to. This allowed for enjoyable day visits to Florence, Pisa and Lucca and many more beautiful areas of Tuscany. Our room in the hotel was perhaps a little dated but we did have a small balcony which was delightful to sit out on and enjoy a pre dinner glass of Chianti. The buffet breakfast was great and constantly replenished and even when we arrived as late as 9:15 we did not feel that we had the leftovers! Our first experience of the pool was very busy and we were lucky to get a sun lounger. However, every other day we visited the pool it was quiet and enjoyable. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.
My husband had an ear infection and needed to see a doctor. Alessandro in reception went out of his way to phone the medical centre in advance to let them know we were coming. All staff in this hotel were very professional and I would definitely recommend this hotel!